You’re not limited to using the Panopto Recorder to create sessions in Replay.
This may be material such as a video export of a presentation from PowerPoint, or material recorded from a camera.
This assumes you already have somewhere set up to upload your materials.
- Navigate to Replay – either directly at replay.aston.ac.uk, or via the Aston Replay link in one of your Blackboard courses.
- Click Create, then Upload media
- If you weren’t already viewing a folder, you will be prompted to choose where you want to upload to.
- Drag your video file(s) from into the box, or click within the box to browse your computer and select the files to upload. The upload(s) will begin.
- The session(s) have names based on the filenames you upload. You can amend them by clicking and editing the name.
- When uploading is complete, you will see the message ‘Upload complete. You can close this window now’ at the top of the list of uploads.
- When the sessions are ready to view, Panopto will send you an email.