Give more context to your Replay sessions by adding links to them in the content areas of your Blackboard course.
Doing this for your recorded lectures isn’t necessary. Consider it if you use Replay outside of the classroom to create materials for your students to view in their own time, or if you want to link to sessions in Blackboard content areas to provide more context.
If you want to add a link to a session contained in a different Panopto folder, you’ll need to add that folder to this Blackboard course before you continue. If you don’t want all of the sessions in that folder to be available in this Blackboard course, consider copying the session instead.
- Go to the content area in Blackboard where you want the video to appear
- Make sure you’re in Edit mode
- Click Build Content
- Click Panopto Video Embed
- Select the session you wish to embed by clicking the radio button to the left and then press the Insert Video button
- If you want to embed a session from a different folder to the module you’re currently in then select the correct folder from the drop down menu.
Panopto folders, sessions, and course copies in Blackboard
When a course is copied in Blackboard (eg if you’re building your course for the new academic year), you will need to add the Panopto folder to the new course before the students can see the recording